Ten reasons to be exhibitor at the show
- The Montreal Electric Vehicle Show (MEVS) is the Largest EV gathering in Canada of industry professionals in electric mobility. The show includes conferences, demonstrations and special major events.
- The MEVS is the answer to a public need for a EV show! Featuring all spheres of industry players showcasing electric, hybrid and plugin hybrid electric vehicle technology, showcasing retail, service and manufacturing companies.
- The MEVS is the place to meet a targeted clientele passionate about the EV industry. It is the perfect event to showcase new EV products and new technologies.
- This is great opportunity for the industry players to meet, inform and sell their products to a targeted "green" audience.
- The MEVS is the place to network with a variety of actors in the electric mobility industry.
- The show is organized by a team of experienced professionals who produce high caliber events.
- A communication plan worth over $ 500,000.
- The MEVS has a marketing team specialized in event promotion.
- Montreal, host city, was strategically chosen for its accessibility. Its culture, architecture, festivals, technology knowhow and bilingualism makes Montreal an ideal city for all enthusiasts and industry professional of electric vehicles to rendezvous for an unforgettable 3 day event.
- More than 75 exhibitors and 30,000 attendees are expected to attend.
Media and industry day
The first day of the Show is reserved for industry professionals and media from 9:30 am. From 1:00 p.m., it's a mixed day for professionals and consumers. The event will follow bringing together all the various spheres of electric mobility and at the same time bring enormous media visibility.
Impacts and results
- Targeted media campaigns
- Special Promotions and Events
- An ideal platform to launch new products and services
- A range of ways to showcase a business
- High traffic of attendees during the event.
- Millions of dollars in economic benefits for our exhibitors and suppliers
- Opening new markets and creating hundreds of jobs for our exhibitors
- Thousands of dollars in goods and services presented by our exhibitors and sponsors